|Our apartments enable you to cook your own meals without having to look for restaurants or take away meals after a long day at work. Morrisons Supermarket across the Street provides you with all what you need. They also have a trendy coffee shop accessed separately from the store for snacks and cooked meals, or if you feel like a hearty breakfast before you start your busy day.|
|St Ann & St George Shopping Centers, literally 10 minutes walk from Park House, provide a haven of shops that you would want to visit if you were at the heart of the West End of London. The pedestrian hub along both centers allows you to roam at your leisure and spend as much or as little time as you please.|
|Harrow on The Hill Underground, Rail and Bus Stations, just 7 minutes walk from Park House, enable our esteemed guests to travel to Central London in 23 minutes. The versatility of the links at this station will take you wherever your destination is located.|
|There is nothing like coming back to a quiet and welcoming place after a long and hard day. The Harrow leisure park literally adjacent to Park House provides this atmosphere. Taking a stroll early in the morning or on a summer evening guarantees a feeling of inner peace that we all strive for in this busy world that we live in.|
- Bed or sofa bed depending on the configuration of the room.
- A good sized shower room, in some cases a bathroom, with the latest appliances and accessories. Hot water is always available when you need it.
- Well equipped kitchenette to allow you self catering in the apartment.
- Communal rooms providing washing machines & dryers for your laundry at no extra cost.
- A good level of wi-fi connection.
- Multi function TV sockets to enable you to watch TV channels. Sky or Satellite are also available provided you have your own subscriptions
- Free parking facility for all short let guests.